Monday, February 18, 2008

More Fun in the Sun

Sorry... lol... more fun beach stuff! (Okay, I'm not REALLY sorry, but I do feel a LITTLE bad because most of you probably wish you were here...)
It's just been so beautiful we've been out there a lot lately! Today was positively gorgeous! We spent the late morning at Kealia and then went to Lydgate... Makoa is becoming such a FISH! He's loving the water now that its warm! So here are some pictures and a video clip... Oh yah, and Makoa got a hair cut this morning.... The first burried picture was on Saturday at Hanalei Bay, and the second one was taken today at Kealia... I love it!


Okay, so he really didnt like being burried this time... he couldnt get himself out... sont worry we pulled him right after this picture was taken! L-R, Jonathan, Josh, Ty, Megan, Stephanie, and of course, in the middle is poor, tortured Makoa!
And a Video Clip....

No comments: