Friday, March 7, 2008

Jewelry Lovers...

I got an email from pinchingyourpennies.com this morning with a link to free jewelry (you pay the shipping which is $5.99) at http://www.silverjewelryclub.com/ ... your free selections change about every 5 minutes ish. I just had to pass that along... but I dont know how long it will last! I have in mind what kinda want, and I'm waiting for sometime somewhat similar to show up... I probably missed it while typing this... lol... just kidding... I'm watching it. :) Anyway, check it out! Let me know if you get anything cute!

4 comments:

Carli said...

Thanks for the comment! I wish that you would have been here to take our family pictures! They would have turned out way better. We went to freaking target and spent a fortune on a session that lasted 5 minutes! I was sad you were gone. I would have rather spent a fortune on you! p.s. I passed your old house on thursday on the way to my friends house.

Gibson Gang said...

Cool site! Thanks! Wish you could be here to party with us too!

Amanda Hardman said...

that's so neat! i love FREE! i'll check it out..and post it on my blog!

Brittany said...

wow that is really cool.... except that you have to order stuff seperate... but still, paying $6 for a peice of jewlery is pretty good.