Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Wednesday Blog...

So, today is a Wednesday... nothing too special is going on today, or went on yesterday... unless maybe you watch American Idol religiously...


Anyway, I got up early this morning to take some sunrise pictures for a friend who wants to use one for her business card, so I loaded Makoa up at 6:15am and went to see what spectacular sunrise we would witness this morning... it didnt quite do what I had hoped (she's looking for a specific sunrise shot...) but of course, it was beautiful none-the-less! I'll have to go again tomorrow morning, maybe at a different location...
Here is what Heavenly Father blessed us with this morning!

And yesterday, I took a break from Stephenie Meyer's "Eclipse" long enough to get everyone in the car (Makoa, Ty, Malu, Josh & Steph) and drive down to the beach where we met my sister Megan, to I lay out my blanket and read two more chapters. I dug a hole in the sand just big enough so I could lay on my tummy while reading, and burned the back of my legs. It was wonderful! ;) I goofed off a little with my camera, but this one ended up being my favorite (after playing with it a bit). It's just sand toys... :)

3 comments:

Roxie said...

haha I love that you dug a hole in the sand for your belly to fit in, that sounds so comfortable to me right now!

Carli said...

beautiful! You are so blessed to live in warm, gorgeous Hawaii!

liko said...

look like chocolate shells and starfish!!