Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Fuzion Frenzy

So, while everyone else is on a Wii kick... (ourselves included - I ALMOST bought one... just for ME but decided that probably isn't the most "responsible" purchase in our current situation...). we're discovering "old" favorites. Lately it is Fuzion Frenzy for XBOX. We've been staying up after the babies are asleep and playing 'till our little hearts are content (which usually happens around 11pm). There are about 30 different challenges and each of them are very basic but SO MUCH FUN! Totally family friendly (not exactly "Gears of War", thank you) and even I enjoy playing it! Up to 4 players, so winner goes on, loser passes the controller (which really ticks me off sometimes - I'm not really that great.) But Definitely a lot of good-clean-competitive fun!

1 comment:

Kea said...

I know your last name is States silly billy. I just think it's funny to use Cram still, ha ha.