Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Dance.

I'm totally rooting for Chelsie from Pleasant Grove, Utah, on So You Think You Can Dance (afterwards referred to as SYTYCD). Her current Partner, Mark is from Honolulu and they are both representing well! My favorite combo so far! They had a GREAT latin routine tonight and their broadway number was so entertaining! I also like Kherington (what a cute name!) and enjoyed watching her get crunk (crunp? crump? whatever.) tonight. What talent! I love it!

3 comments:

sheila said...

Did you have a birthday a few days ago. If so Happy Birthday. also.. I love your new hair color.

Roxie said...

I love this show too, wish we could watch it together, Happy belated birthday, we are getting so old ..lol jk(but no I really feel like I am) :)))

AnnaYoung said...

Yeah but twitchington's tango routine was lacking. I thought comfort did well in the contemporary, but I guess the judges thought different. And I'm not one for contemporary, but Kherrington and Twitch's dance last week to wehn you sleep with a broken heart was awesome! And I LOVED the bollywood number!

I missed most the episode this week though : ( but I love that show!e