Thanks Lindsay!
10 years ago...1998.
Summer tine! I just "graduated" from 8th Grade... lol. About to turn 14 and FINALLY allowed to go to dances! Good Year. :)
5 years ago...2003.
I moved to Utah to live with my dear Grandma and experience life off the islands! First time to Lake Powell (way fun!). Also, Cameron and I were just becoming an official item. Another Good Year.
5 months ago...February.
6 1/2 months Preganant with Ezekiel "Ka'imi". Our good friends, Holly & Jeff, came to visit! Hmm... Yes, a good month. :)
5 things on my to do list tomorrow
1. Make Dentist appointment for Makoa
2. Make a baby blanket for Ezekiel's blessing on Sunday
3. Get treats for our Primary Class Party on Sat
4. Get "Pop Pops" for Makoa for the 4th of July
5. Clean my Bedroom
5 bad habits...
1. Biting my Nails - I've been doing it for as long as I can remember! I just can't break this old bad habit! I know, it's pathetic. I've tried just about everything... and I'll stop for a while... but not entirely!
2. Finishing other peoples sentences when their talking to me. I'm just trying to help them finish their thought... but it's really bad.
3. Not collecting when clipping. Yes, I'm one of those gross people who leave their nail clippings where they fall. Iam doing better at "clipping and collecting"!
4. I don't clean up the microwave after using it. Yes, it's probably my spaghetti leftovers all over it. Sorry. (I think these are more like confessions... lol)
5. Throwing things away. This might sound like a good thing... it really isn't, I can admit that much. I'm not just talking about trash. I throw THINGS away... like toys or misc things that I've asked the owner to put away REPEATEDLY! If you're missing it... it's probably in the trash. If you're not going to take care of your things, I'm not going to either. Like I said - check the trash.
5 places I've lived...
1. Orem, Utah
2. Kauai, Hawaii
3. Oahu, Hawaii
4. Salt Lake, Utah
5. Eagle Mountain, Utah (My favorite place in Utah!)
5 things people don't know about me...
It depends on how much you let me talk. You probably already know just about everything - my life is a pretty open book. But here's a try.
1. 25 of my 32 Great-Great-Great Grandparents were LDS Pioneers! (I think thats pretty cool!)
2. I can bend my left thumb all the way back to touch my arm (BACK not forward/down).
3. I am horrified of Crocodiles. Not even I realized how scared if them until 1) Cameron brought a small croc head back from New Orleans... I about cried when he set it on my lap! and 2) I ran up to the croc outdoor encloser at the zoo (not knowing it was crocs. I thought it would be the big tortoises, which I LOVE!) and totally freaked myself out when RIGHT THERE were 2 HUGE crocs. Again, I about cried. NOT What I was expecting!
4. My favorite animal is the CHEETAH. Has been since the 7th grade. If you've ever seen one in real life (the zoo counts) they are GORGEOUS!
5. I was born in Provo Utah. Moved to Kauai when I was 4. And I don't hold a tan. (I think that is 3 right there!)
I tag: Carli, Adrienne Knighton, Roxie, Kris, and Jess. (again, only if you want to!)
No comments:
Post a Comment