Ezekiel "Ka'imi" will be 3 months old on the 5th. But I got some really cute shots this morning! It just amazes me what a chunky little man he is! But he's pretty stinkin' cute! He's a happy baby as long as he is clean, rested and fed. He loves it when anyone talks to him. He'll gladly tell you his life's story if you'll take the time to listen. Anyway, here's my cute kid.
And a bunch more with his Big Brother...
Seriously. I love them.
2 comments:
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO flippin' cute!
You have a good skill at making some really cute kids! '
(Oh and I felt so sad for you that you had no one to go to the midnight release :) I'm trying not to jump on the Twilight bandwagon yet, but I have a feeling I won't be able to avoid it much longer.)
Post a Comment