Monday, September 1, 2008

20 Months Old

Makoa is 20 Months! Yes, really. I can hardly believe it myself. My brother, Tyler is a senior in high school this year (I am beginning to feel like an old (boring) fart) so we took his portraits this morning. While we were there, I figured why not get some shots of my silly Makoa? So we did. I'm SO GLAD we did. I love 'em.

IMG_7421

IMG_7434

IMG_7439

IMG_7449

IMG_7453

IMG_7470

What a big boy he's becoming! Oh. You noticed the (lack of) hair? That was aaaalllll Cam! Not my favorite hair style, but it's cute anyway!  He looks like a little soldier. He had fun. I had fun. Now I have some really special "Kauai" portraits for him! I want to go to this same spot and take our family portraits... You know I'll post 'em when we do!

3 comments:

Nerissa said...

He's starting to look like a little man!!! I kinda like the prisoner look on him!!! He's gotta enjoy hairlessness for right now! When he gets to UT he's going to have to have as much insulation as possible!!

Lindsay and Mike said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo cute!

Moss Family said...

awe, what a little stud. they grow up WAY too fast. it's good you are capturing so much of it while you're in paradise. we miss you guys.
-Holly