Let me take a moment to be a little vain. My cousin took these portraits of me, and I am very pleased with them... so I am going to show them off. After all, this is my blog!
I must say this angle agrees with me, and, in fact, has boost my post-baby-#-2 self confidence. So... as long as everyone else is on higher ground than I am... everyday... all the time... no one will ever know how much I'm hiding under that chin... :) like I said... this angle agrees with me!
8 comments:
My dear, I don't think it's JUST the angle...you're beautiful! In fact the name 'Bella' comes to mind! ;-)
You look GREAT! Seriously! Tell her that I need her, or you, to flatter me too. I think the last picture I had taken of just me was before I was preggo! And I secondthat you look like Bella.
lol... Bella? Really?
You are a BEAUTY! I don't think you could ever have a bad angle!!! :)
Alicia..you look fantabulous! I love your hair color. I keep telling myself to go that dark, but I get nervous! Does your hair color get dull fast?
one word comes to mind when i look at these photos.
BEAUTIFUL!
I LOVE them! I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!
Yes, Ditto, Ditto, Ditto, you ARE a beauty and I feel bad we couldn't meet up on halloween. We ended up having a few friends come in to town for the UH game that was happening the next day and all my plans went to pot (is that even the phrase they use?...) Anyhoo, hopefully you'll be around for a little longer 'cause I'd love to meet you and your keikis!
Post a Comment