Thursday, October 23, 2008

Willow Park

When I come to Cache Valley, I love to go to Willow Park! It's a little zoo that you wouldn't know was there.... unless you knew it... was... there. Right.

The Monkeys were Makoa's favorite. He was so ecstatic that the monkeys were REAL and moving, not just a picture in a book! And the monkeys really seemed to like him too! The came and stared at him. It was pretty darn cute! This was the best picture I could get of one.

IMG_8540-1

These ducks are just so pretty! So many brilliant colors! Sadly, this was the best shot I got of those. I don't even know what they're called!

IMG_8548

And the WALLABYS! I have never been able to see one so close up! Two of them were just "chillin" by the fence! I guess it was a nice day out, not too hot, not too cold and the crowds were exceptionally small (it was pretty much like we had the place to ourselves).  Wallabys are so CUTE!!!

IMG_8543

IMG_8542

IMG_8547

A few other highlights were the turtles (red-ear sliders), the leaves, the pumpkins sporadically placed through-out the park, feeding the ducks for 10 cents, and the Bald Eagles.

Such FUN!

 

1 comment:

Lindsay and Mike said...

We have been to Willow Park before. We went a little over 3 years ago when I was prego with Aiden. It was a cute little place & we had a lot of fun!