Wow. I have so much to be grateful for!
- My Health. I don't know how I would take care of my little ones without it.
- My Eternal Marriage. I am so blessed to have such a sweet, hard-working, sexy, talented, loving, soft-spoken, forgiving, ambitious, silly eternal companion. Life is never dull. Never.
- Makoa and Ezekiel. They bring incredible amounts of satisfaction, love, smiles, happy tears and fullfillment into my life! They are my drug. They keep me going, get me up in the morning... they keep me healthy and young!
- My Grandma and Grandpa. They have been so good to us! I pretty sure I have the best Grandma in the universe! She is an amazing cook, exceptionally patient, super smart, incredibly loving and one of my best friends! Grandpa Max has been such a blessing to our family! He is a rock and is so good to Gramma!
- My Aunties! They are all so fun, smart and I just love being around them! Liz, Becky, Michol, Cindy, Lisa, and Christie! You all play such a special role in my life as examples and mentors. You are so good to my boys (Cam included) and have been there to buoy me up!
- My Savior. He is my rock and my foundation. Through his atonement, I have been blessed immensely! I have found peace and purpose in this life and have goals set for my life to come! It is because of him that I have all the other things
- My Parents. They brought me into this world and have loved me, taught me and continuously forgive me!
- A functioning Vehicle. How difficult my life would be without it!
- My Talents. Well... the talents I am developing. The chance I have to create a little income with the talents I have. That is such a blessing!
Of course, I could go on and on... My life is a blessing. Everything in it has helped me become the woman, wife, mother I am. Happy Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment