Monday, November 10, 2008

Quick Update

I may be M.I.A for a bit again (as in I may miss a few days...) because I'm heading down to Vegas this week. Yep! Cameron's job is going well and so we've decided to give vegas a try and I am looking forward to meeting new people and learning new things! We will hopefully move into our place this weekend! So... if you're in the area let me know! We should do lunch.

Also, expect a ton of posts to show up all at once since I am using Windows Writer Live on my laptop and will publish when I get a chance! (Right now I am using my sweet Gramma's computer).

One day these frustrated, unsettled feeling will be a thing of the past.

Did I mention I'm just about finished with my Christmas Shopping?! Yah! I am!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's cool that you guys are moving to vegas. You should stop by before you guys leave.

Roxie said...

Good luck I hope you dont run into any storms along the way!...I miss you guys already.

Lindsay and Mike said...

It was so fun to see you on Sunday! Good luck in Vegas!