Sunday, November 23, 2008

Vegas... here... we... come...?!

Cameron starts at his new job on Tuesday... (yay!) but we still don't know when we will be joining him down there... this has been one of the most challenging times for us (and if you know us, we have been through some pr-i-ty challenging stuff!). I am so grateful for my extended family who has been so so soooo good to us!

I've been neglecting this blog while updating my PhotoBlog. This is what I have been up to:

stockton 108-1courtney 042-1

If you would like to have pictures taken while I'm still in Utah...in this coming Thanksgiving week... and before it is permanently cold let me know ASAP so we can schedule something before we all get too busy! Tomorrow, Monday is available, possibly Wednesday if its not too windy, Thursday and Friday looks like terrible weather, Saturday is a possibility, and the following Monday and Tuesday look doable. Please schedule asap. Moving on...

No, I have not seen Twilight yet. I know I know I know! I really want to see it with Cameron... so I'm waiting... and actually quite enjoying the anticipation! Its fun to read others thoughts on the film. Some love it some didn't... I don't expect I'll love it like I loved Titanic... but it will be fun and complimentary to the amazing books. I just want to be able to share that with my sweetheart. And watching it with a bunch of crazed teeny-boppers is not my cup of tea, though I may have no choice in the matter!

Until Later.

2 comments:

The Gonzales 'Ohana said...

Yeah, Alicia! Call me when you guys get here! Let me know if you guys need anything! We'd love to help!

Anonymous said...

You are so very talented. Good luck in Vegas. I am sad I missed you when you were at Kahea's. All of us girls are planning a trip in March to Vegas. We are going to meet Jessica there and hang out. We will keep you posted on that. Good Luck!!!