True story! We let Makoa play out in the falling snow for a little bit this morning, and he was in heaven! This kid LOVES to eat ice! So the fact that it was falling out of the sky - well, he was besides himself. And now, about 2 hours later, it is STILL snowing, and sticking. Everything is pretty much blanketed in snow. And it just keeps coming!!! It's beautiful, and teensy bit fun - but I'll be completely honest. I hope it melts. QUICKLY. I was so ready to leave Utah once it started getting cold and snowing... HELLO! It just followed us straight into LAS VEGAS! Is Vegas known for having white Christmases? Maybe I've just been misinformed and have been going off my own hopes (and dreams!) thinking it would be a colorful, very NON-WHITE Christmas here?!?! haha... go figure. Anyway! Here is my favorite almost-2-year-old enjoying the falling snow!
4 comments:
Too cute! The snow has been so fun today! I love it! :)
Cuteness!
He is so dang cute! The snow was fun. But like you, I am ok with it melting now!! :)
How did you get the pictures combined like that? I am not very blog smart! LOL
LOVE LOVE LOVE these pics way to really CAPTURE the moment!
Post a Comment