Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Miscellaneous Photos from my Phone...

The memory card in my phone was maxed, so I  loaded my videos and photos onto my computer. Now I am posting them for your viewing pleasure. These are just a bunch of miscellaneous photos from the past few months... from most to least recent.

Daddy napping with his boys. All three of them weren't feeling to hot yesterday. Poor babies. It's nice to have "down days" though. It's been a while.

IMG00218

Really, truly, he fell asleep like this.  IMG00217

Did I mention another tooth broke through? That makes SEVEN. Can you say "wean him fast!"?IMG00216

Love my fat baby!IMG00208

 IMG00202

You think this is his color? We didn't know it was fully functioning until he hit the gas pedal... Cameron was encouraging him to drive at age 23 months... great. just great.

IMG00200

He's cute, huh?IMG00187

Infamous Vegas snow!  IMG00182

Our perfect little Christmas tree! (Borrowed from Bumma, thank you!)IMG00179

Ellie, Ka'imi, Stockton and Makoa. (We miss you guys!!!) IMG00173 IMG00169

Daddy and his boys at Auntie Bri'sIMG00170

Until next time. :D

1 comment:

Stacey said...

that sleeping cracker picture is the cutest/funniest EVER!!