Monday, December 8, 2008

Photography Pictorialized.

hayden drawing 

It's amazing what can be done to a digital photograph! These are two that I've created that I can actually imagine as art in someone's home! I feel that way about my portraits, but when there is a face it is very personalized. I've always wanted to paint or draw, but honestly I am not very good at it. But here! My photograph now takes on the form of a painting! I don't know about you, but I think that is so cool!

Clarks 111

Can you think of a poem or quote to go along with this one? Don't you think it would go nicely with one? I've tried my hand at a few to compliment it... but nothing final, or even close for that matter!

Anyway, Enjoy!

3 comments:

Carli said...

These photographs are great! I would just look online for a cute quote. And let's get together tomorrow.

Lindsay and Mike said...

Great job! They look awesome!

Nikki said...

Great pictures, Alicia. You are so talented. I can't believe you're leaving for Vegas already and we didn't even get to do anything fun together! At least you got to come to my house and hang out for awhile...I totally enjoyed it!!! Yes, we will be there on the 27th and then we'll leave on January 1st. Soooo...we HAVE to get together!! Good luck in Vegas, I'm happy you get to finally be with Cameron!!