Sunday, December 21, 2008

"4 Things" Tag

Thanks, Sheila!

4 things I did today
1. Helped Cameron make Breakfast (pancakes, vienna sausage w/ eggs and rice)
2. Changed a couple of diapers
3. blogged
4. Gave my family kisses

4 things on to do list
1. Pick up some awesome FREE stuff from Shelley's neighbor
2. A little grocery shopping
3. Drop off a few Christmas gifts
4. Make Cheese Balls

4 guilty pleasures
1. Blogging and Facebook.
2. Watching Grey's Anatomy and Ugly Betty
3. Reading the Twilight series... again.
4. Leaving my kids to go out

4 random facts
1. We have moved over 8 times since we've been married (3 different states)
2. My feet have to be clean when I go to bed
3. I watch TV shows online (abc.com and nbc.com) 
4. We use Asian ear cleaners. Those. are. Amazing.

I tag... Nikki G, Carli, Anna, Kea and anyone else who would like to do this!

2 comments:

Calley said...

Asian ear cleaners you say?! Pray tell...

Lindsay and Mike said...

I love Makoa's new look! So cute!