Today is our 4 year anniversary! I can hardly believe it - 4 years and 2 kids later! I will not be doing an Ode to my perfect-for-me Husband, since I did one for his birthday. If you missed it, it's HERE.
We're pretty tights on funds right now, so we're not doing anything special. Just reflecting and growing oldER together. (That's special, right?).
Next year we'll do something fun (maybe) since 5 years is a milestone.
Sorry, this is the only wedding picture I have on my laptop. You get the idea.
LOVE YOU CAMERON!
(Oh yeah, did I mention we might be moving back to Utah?! NO. I'm NOT kidding.)
6 comments:
Congratulations!! And an *awww* for the picture. And a Congratulations?! on Utah. Its good, right? Right??
You might be coming back? sweet you should move by us...but seriously. congrats on four years. love you guys.
you guys are the moving king and queen! HOpe everything works out where ever you are.
WE'll be in Utah for two months too- although Las Vegas would probably be closer to Santa Clara than Provo area.
Happy Anniversary!
You guys MUST be gypsies like Keli'i and me! Man, I HATE moving! I bet you're getting so tired of it! But, you always seem so positive! You are awesome! Luckily, your not prego...that might throw you over the top! Good luck! Where in Utah?
Gee whiz...talk about "I've got good news and bad news"! Congrats on 4 years for you and Cam! That's wonderful! But, man, why'd you have to ruin that post by saying that you might move back to Utah?!? NOOOOO! You guys CAN'T move back! We love having you HERE! Sad. But, I wish you and Cam the best wherever you end up. Really. We love you guys and your sweet boys. Just make sure you keep in touch! :)
congratulations!!!
Post a Comment