I know, I know. I've been seriously slacking. And I'm sure you are all wondering what in the world is going on in our neck of the woods!
We are in Utah right now. Cameron is testing out a job and so far, is seems very promising! If he decides to take it, we will be moving back to Utah! In the meantime, we are keeping warm and trying to avoid the snow at all costs! hehe. Yep! Of course, the day after we arrived a huge snow storm hit! Just our luck! Seriously! The same thing happened a few days after I arrived in Las Vegas. I think I may be cursed. I'm also willing to bet that it would snow if I went to Kauai! We've learned that we can't move somewhere just for the weather!
Anyway! That's the update. When all is said and done, I will report. again.
No comments:
Post a Comment