Saturday, January 17, 2009

TWO BLOGS?!

I know you all just can't get enough of me... hahahaHA. But since I made the decision to make our personal blog Private I am feeling like the rest of the blogging world is now missing out on my pointless and rather useless knowledge and experiences! Not to mention that a Private blog can only have 100 readers.  It was a surprisingly painful process. 

So, I've determined to begin another blog. It is an entirely personal decision whether you choose to follow both blogs. I will not be offended in the least. It will be different feel than our family one. It's my silly, off-the-wall side. I just created it. It's HERE. I'm excited about it. It's MY blog.

Oh yes, and I created the background and header too. I am per-i-ty excited about that. Where did I find the time, you ask? The boys took exceptionally long naps this afternoon, and I did the cleaning this morning. Booyah!

No comments: