Sunday, February 22, 2009

"Sheesha"

So a few days ago, Makoa started calling me "Sheesha Mom". I guess with everyone else calling me Alicia, he just decided to go with the flow! A while ago he started occassionally calling Cam "Cameron". It was pretty funny. Poor guy is probably getting a little confused with all the "mom"s and "dad"s around! 

He mostly calls me "Sheesha" when he's trying to get my attention. And I'm sure he loves the reaction he gets when he does. (Everyone around giggles and whatnot, myself included.)

This morning, Cameron didn't feel too good and when Makoa kept trying to steal my attention, Cameron told him "My Sheesha!" and held my left arm. Makoa then replied "My Sheesha!!" and grabbed onto and held my right arm. It was so cute. I love being loved!

1 comment:

Adam & Leesha Wickern said...

Hey Sheesha! That's funny! My nieces and nephews call me Worsha because they can't say Alisha, so now Adam calls me Worsha, its funny! Hey, I have a quick question, do you know of some places in Hawaii that I can get some really cute Hawaiian Fabric to make some blankets and burp cloths? I found this website that I love their blankets, but I want to see if I can make them for cheaper. Take a look at it... http://www.kokonutkoast.com/index.html
If you know of some places can you help me out? Thanks a bunch!