Here are some collages and pictures from Ka'imi's 1st birthday party! He didn't really know what to do, but Makoa sure soaked it all up and for all he knew the party was for him! (Except that he didn't get to dig into the cake, or open the presents!) I wanted to the theme to be Turtles, (or tortoises) ... but everything happened so last minute it ended up being BUBBLES! And I'll just say - Bubble's Rock. The kids LOVED them!
Bubbles, Bubbles, everywhere! (Do you see that awesome picture on the right where Maika POPPED the Bubble!), and the awesome bubble maker!
Uncle Ty & Kiki, Maika, Malia
Ka'imi... uh... Grass... Uncle Ty
Kiki, Ka'imi and Obaachan, Maika
He had sooo much fun digging into his cake!! The frosting was pretty think and he really seemed to enjoy squishing it between his fingers then sucking it all off!
My favorite Picture of the event!
Demolishing the Turtle!
His Turtle Cake!
Present Time! Ka'imi didn't realize there were cool things in the boxes... he just wanted to stand on the boxes! If I would have know THAT I would have just given him boxes! He would stand on them and then clap when everyone would cheer for him! It was darling!
The cousins showing him how things are done!
It was GREAT weather and Makoa got a little... toasty... *ahem... I guess we need to go get some sunblock! (YAY!!!)
2 comments:
WAY cute pictures! I really wish we could've made it! I still need to give him his present! When can we meet up?
Awesome pictures! So colorful and the weather looks great. I like bubbles too- Kailani is facinated with them. I was just thinking of party ideas for Kailani's 1st bd party {even though its two months away}- I'll have to remember bubbles.
Post a Comment