I’m WAAAY behind on pictures… or at least that’s what I feel like! The holidays were amazing, and 2010 is an awaiting adventure! We’ve been playing in the snow A LOT… well, I don’t play as much as I try my best to capture the playing! Makoa is LOVING the snow… and Ka’imi loves to EAT the snow but not so much being cold. We did make a gingerbread house and saw the lights at Thanksgiving Point (no pictures). I’m realizing I could have broken these down into individual posts, but I’m too lazy to do that. So here you go! A TON of pictures that sum up December and maybe it’ll make you feel like you were actually here with us… but not. Or maybe you were. I really did try to narrow them down and only post my favorites… but these are my favorites! (I’m even in one or two! and those were not particularly my favorites… but I predicted some of you might complain)… If you’re wondering where Malu & Ty are… they are in Hawaii for a few more days. Yes, Hawaii. Am I Jealous? Let’s not go there!
Does this make you want to play in the snow? No? lol. Me either. I’m enjoying the peacefulness of Winter, but I’m definitely ready for Spring!
Life is good.
2 comments:
Hey! Just checking in on your blog! Looks like you guys have been busy lately! I love the pics of your kiddos in the snow! So fun!
oh I love all the pics..stop facebooking and blog more please:)
Post a Comment