Wednesday, the 6th, we went to the west side of Kaua'i and played at Salt Pond in Hanapepe. Some friends from the ward, and stake were there and it was fun to see them!! I didn't take any pictures though, I had the wrong lens on my camera :( I got video though!
On Thursday, Friday and Saturday we had the pool set up at the house and the kids mostly spend the days in the water.
Sunday was our last Sunday at Kapa'a 2nd ward. It was a beautiful day! I taught my mom's Sunday school class (the 14-15 year olds) and the 12 & 13 year olds joined the class. I wanted to do something "proactive" and get out of my comfort zone a little bit. These kids are great and most of them I have known since they were babies. I think it went alright. I know it was good for me, and I feel good about doing something worth while even if it wasn't the most comfortable. Teaching gave me a little more confidence to speak up in Relief Society and participate more. =)
Here are some pictures that my sister and I have taken in the past couple weeks...


















No comments:
Post a Comment