Sunday, August 26, 2012

Ikaika, 15 Months Old

I have been a mega slacker lately when it comes to pictures of by own boys! Ikaika is now 15 months old and I finally got some semi decent pictures of him since I didn't get any closer to One year. Oh well. Live & Learn. I will try to do better by planning ahead to make sure we do a photo shoot on/just around their birthdays. If I don't plan ahead, nothing productive gets done. There, I wrote it. That makes me more likely to follow through. Here are a few of my favorites that I think capture his personality.





Ikaika does well entertaining himself and likes to try doing things himself.
He adores Makoa and Ka'imi.
He adores his daddy.
He likes to give kisses and sometimes they are blow kisses (he blows on your lips instead).
I holds out things and says "see!". 
He makes "ooh ooh" noises when he sees dogs (his "barking noise).
He loves to climb up the boys' ladder to get to the top bunk.
He is a good napper and sleeper at night. He has been easy to "put down" since he was about 6 months old.
His favorite foods are rice, noodles, oatmeal, grapes, peaches, crackers and dried nori (sea weed). 
Everyone at church seems to adore him.
He is very very smiley. 
He loves music and can't hold still no matter when he hears it... even if he's half asleep. 
He likes to be tickled and laugh. 
He likes books read to him.
He likes interactive children songs sung to him (5 little piggies, popcorn popping etc...)
He has 12 teeth. (He started teething at 5 months old. )
He goes up and down stairs by himself.
He loves playing in water (the toilet, sink, cups... whatever he can find!)
He likes to get into/on the dish washer when I'm loading it.
He likes watching cartoons and/or most kids movies.
He's usually easy to take places and is entertained by anything/everyhting going on around him.
He likes to eat food off of a fork.. 
...or the floor. ;-)
 He has been very healthy and has only been really sick a few times. In July he contracted "Hand, Foot & Mouth disease" and even though we has a couple of rough days & nights he really did as well as he could!  He has had a few runny nose/colds. But we are grateful he has been so healthy!






No comments: