I have to vent for a minute.
I am going stir crazy!!!
I got taste of freedom yesterday when a good friend had me and the boys over while she gave me a manicure and pedicure and her teenager daughter helped watch my boys. oh my gosh I didn't know how badly I needed to get out! It was heavenly! I got a little break and pampered even. I am so blessed to had such wonderful people around me!
It's too dang cold to just go for a walk. I would go do something with the youngest three while Makoa's at school, but Ikaika (21 months) is at such a difficult age to take anywhere if he's not strapped in a stroller... but now La'akea trumps the stroller.
Excuses or Reasons? I can't quite figure out. Is it worth the hassle and stress to get out of the house. Maybe. Probably.
I'm trying to stay in my "happy place" to as not to stress out the rest of the family which means playing it safe.
Oh but just want to be able to run into a store for 10 minutes without having to haul (because that's really what I'm doing) the little ones with me. Makoa and Ka'imi do great. Ikaika just doesn't listen for anything right now, an La'a can't even walk.
Bleh.
Okay enough whining from me.
On a happier note, the sun is shining today! We're all healthy (crossing my fingers it stays that way!), and I have a warm home to live in.
Life is good, even if it's not perfect.
No comments:
Post a Comment