Saturday, February 23, 2008

Family Fun... (Pregnant Pictures!)

Okay, so here are some pregnant pictures of me as well as fun pictures of my little family. I finally got around to getting in front of the camera... lol... I'm sorta into this sillhouette thing for my pregnant pictures. I have one that I love from my first pregnancy... (standing on a sand dune in Utah), so I'm going for a similar shot with this one. Not quite my favorite, but it just might have to do... who knows when I'll remember to get another picture of ME. Enjoy!

...exactly 3 months to go! (27 weeks)


I was really just closing my eyes because the sun was directly in them... but it gave this picture great effect!

"The Pregnant Silhouette"


I love his little feet print in the sand!!!

8 comments:

Moss Family said...

so gorgeous... so jealous. You guys are the cutest. I love the pregnant silhouette versus the traditional naked one...I'll have to try that. And those little footprints in the sand, precious!

Stacey said...

You look BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!

Carli said...

amazing pictures! You are so good. I can't believe your gonna be a mommy again. Tell me how it is. I'm afraid to have another til kenna is out of diapers. Ha ha ; )

Roxie said...

Alicia I Love your belly pics, I wish I had some as cute as yours.

sheila said...

Hi alicia! Wow, your pictures are so good. I wish you were on Oahu, then I'd have you take some of me. I am usually the one behind the camera like you (except you are much better at taking photos) so I don't have many pics of me. Congrats on another boy. We find out tomorrow what we're having. I am hoping for a boy, but if its a girl I'll be thrilled as well. we'll keep it posted.

cambersue said...

Absolutely beautiful! I wish I had some pretty ones of my pregnant belly. I'll just have to get some the next time...

The Ball Family said...

Three words... You Are Gorgeous! I wish I looked that elegant when I was pregnant.

Amanda Hardman said...

you look so good! i love all your pictures...such a photographer!