Thursday, February 14, 2008

Fun at Hopi Falls

Yesterday we went to Hopi Falls with Holly and Jeff Moss, they're visiting and we got to play tour guides (I love it!). The weather was great and it hadnt been raining for a few days so conditions were as good as they were gonna get! Anyway, being almost 6 months pregnant and with Makoa, I pretty much kept behind the camera and kept loading the mosquito repelant on me and Makoa. Here are some picture to give you an idea of how much fun it is there!

^Such a Poser! But isnt that a cool shot!^
... and then the jump!


^ I was suprised Makoa has as much fun as he did with the water being so stinkin' cold!^


^ Cameron, Tyler, Jeff & Holly in "the pool" ^

My Silly Boys (I love daddy/son time!)



^My brother, Tyler^
... and his jump!

Okay, one more... I love him!



2 comments:

The Ball Family said...

Makoa is so darn cute! I think these are the best pictures of him yet. I don't think you are allowed to post anymore pictures with anything resembling Hawaii. It makes me miss it too much.

Carli said...

you should love him! he is adorable. I wish I could come out and visit you. I need a vacation!