Sunday, May 25, 2008

Bloggin' FRENZY!

Yes, I've been on a bloggin' kick the past few weeks... you may think I have no life. On the contrary. I am a mother of two boys under the age of 2, a wife to a man who still thinks he's 18, and playing a motherly sort of role for my youngest brother-in-laws. So, naturally, I think. A LOT. But who can I share these thoughts and feelings with? The Guys? Well, not so much. Don't get me wrong, I talk to Cam about everything of "importance"... but the random chit chat? That's where you wonderful ladies come in! Most of you are/have at one point or another been a neighbor, roommate, family, classmate, and friend. I have lived in Kapa'a, La'ie, Orem, Salt Lake, Pleasant Grove, Eagle Mountain and now back to Kapa'a... and you were probably a part of my life at one of those points. Thanks to the wonderful world wide web, I am able to be in touch as if we just had lunch yesterday! And I am able to hear about how your lives are going and you're able to reassure me that I am not slowly going insane! I love it! It's such an amazing way to keep in touch with so many of my girlfriends even though we now are living sporadically around the country and world even!

I suppose this "bloggin' frenzy" wont last forever... but probably until Ezekiel is mobile.  You ladies are the best!

5 comments:

Carli said...

I like to read your blogs! I get sad when you dont write for a long time! Keep on blogging. Sometimes I feel like I blog way too much, but when you think about it, blogging is for you to get your feelings and stories out.

liko said...

yes, thank goodness for blogging! i was stuck in myspace for a long time and now wondered why i never discovered blogging sooner, then my myspace account would cease to exist. i feel the same way about all of my fellow bloggers, too. it is my outlet when i need a life outside that of mother and wife. and reading the posts of other women who know how i feel and share the same experiences makes me feel normal.

Ashley said...

Alicia!!! I was so excited when I saw your comment on my blog! How did you find my blog? I'm so glad you did because I haven't talked to you in a LONG time!! I called my mom once I saw your comment to tell her about your blog page. She was excited to look at it. How have you been? I love reading your blog and seeing what you've been up too! Wow! 2 kids! They are too cute! You're family is all grown up! It seems like not too long ago we were hanging out on the farm and making ballarina home videos. :) I know this is random but, is your birthday July 7th? I think it's funny that I remembered that (if that is in fact your birthday).
Stay in touch!

Stacey said...

All the things you've said... up above this post... FANTASTIC... I have wanted to comment, but you've got a Stephanie Meyers quality, and I was sucked in... I had to pause for a moment though because I LOVE (among many other things you said) that I am not the only wife to a 18 year old wannabe... and mother to teenage brother in law. It put my "hardships"/frazzled mind/impatience into perspective... just wanted to say that... now I'll keep reading :0)

Jensen Ohana said...

Heeey!
I was happy to see your blog comment! You are always so busy! Your blog is so cute! Congrats on your new little one!! yay! hopefully we'll join that bandwagon soon ;) Take care!!!