Friday, July 4, 2008

BLONDE

Alrighty... here is goes. I went blonde (because it IS summer) & cut my hair... pretty short by my standards. :) Do I LOVE it... to be 100% honest, no. But I LIKE it. It's way cute when it's styled. It's something I've never done before, so yay for that. It didn't end up quite as light as I wanted... oh well. I guess the sun will have to do that! It's not so drastic as I was planning... actually, lots of people don't even notice that I did anything to it... lol. I guess it's because my hair has always been light... but now it is ALL Blonde... ?!?! Different for me, anyway!

Here is a picture that I took of myself (just before going to a photo job, that's why I'm all "dolled" up) - for you guys- with my phone so it's terrible quality. :) I'll try to get a few more pictures with me in it later.

07-02-08_1559

And one with my silly Makoa!

07-02-08_1545

6 comments:

Carli said...

I like it a lot! You look like a movie star!

liko said...

alicia, you are so beautiful!! love the new 'do! i am slowly building up the courage to get my hair cut professionally. i wanna be a cute mom, too!

Kea said...

I forgot to give my two cents...and since I'm wanting to chop of my hair (to give to locks of love and to have less weight on my head), I appreciate others opinion on the matter. So I figure I'd state my favorite Alicia hair do...I like you with blond highlights and brown lowlights...I guess that would be picture #2.

AnnaYoung said...

Aw man! I got overruled, but so long as you like it! And I'll agree, you look pretty darn good with that cute style.

I'm sstill owrking on teh tag you hit me with, had to catch up a little bit first!

Amanda Hardman said...

I love it! And I can't believe how short you went...that is way short to your standards!! But it looks great!! Happy Birthday by the way!! I hope you have a great day!

Calley said...

Yes, happy belated birthday! I love your hair. Pretty much you could dye your hair blue and it would look great. You look fabulous!