Monday, August 11, 2008

My Li'l Family!

We have yet to take "real" family pictures... but since the babies were in their cute outfits and it was Sunday and we were already  stylin' (ha) we took a few generic shots in our totally picturesque bedroom... lol... (this is pretty much my cave)!

(Oh yah. Did I mention that I'm a BRUNETTE (again) now! -LOVE IT! My good friend, Lainie colored it for me. Feel free to leave "i love it" comments... lol because I really do!)

IMG_6873-3

Me and my Hubby

IMG_6840-3

The two sweetest men (under 2) in my life.

IMG_6851-1

Pretty much one of them is always crying...

IMG_6844-3

IMG_6872-2

Gatta love these self-portraits! haha...

2 comments:

Jessica said...

okay, so I know I was rooting for the blonde, but I LOVE it dark! LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT! Glad you switched it back. :)

Kea said...

When we lived with Troy's parents we called our room the cave too!