Yesterday, we finally took family pictures. We had to get these done before we leave in about a week! It's always an adventure taking pictures as a family. But some of my very favorite pictures are from sessions like this!
(above) Group Shot! Crams & States Ohana
(Below) States Ohana Family Portrait -I am so pleased with it! (See, I wasn't kidding when I mentioned I was really pale.)
(above) Grandma and Papa with Makoa & Ezekiel
(below) Siblings. L-R, Alicia, Megan, Tyler, Josh and Steph
(above) Makoa & Papa (this is a pretty typical image of their special relationship... so cute!)
(below) Grandma and her Grandsons
More Sibling Love!
(below) Sisters.
Makoa and Daddy
He's always doing something goofy.
Makoa with Mommy & Daddy
THANK YOU, AUNTIE STELLA FOR TAKING THESE FOR US!
4 comments:
such a beautiful family you got there!
I love the family pics! You look so great! Big boobs too. haha!
Too cute!
Super cute photos! So sad you're leaving even though we never even see each other! Cutie family! And yes,you look fabulous!
Post a Comment