Yes! Our sweet Ezekiel Ka'imi is 6 months old! He is such a happy baby and already loves his big brother so much! Ziek is pretty durable, thank goodness, because Makoa is still learning his own strength!
Ziek loves to be talked to and played with! He loves being tossed in the air and tickled. I think he just loves to laugh! He can roll from his tummy to his back, but not from his back to tummy... yet. He has four teeth (two top, two bottom) so far and two more are getting close to breaking. He loves to eat big-people food... well, mushy bananas anyway... though I'm pretty positive he would eat anything we give him!
Well, I was able to snap a few 6 month portraits of my little munchkin in my cousin's studio today... his exact "6 months". I didn't have any "naked baby" pictures of him, so these will have to do. He's not going to be a baby much longer... :(
6 comments:
Oh those cheeks! I just want to squish them! He is so cute! Love the rolls! Chubby babies are the best! Good work you! Adorable boys!
Hello....what a cutie!! Love, the cheeks, love the buns, love the rolls all over his little body!!! Too bad you're moving to Vegas...he and Kiana would've made a cute little couple. OOOOHHH I JUST WANT TO SQUEEZE HIM!
So stinkin' cute! I love the bum shot!
oh what a cute little baby butt. He's so chunky I want to squeeze him. Kailani is too lean, she had hardly any baby fat to hold on to. I'm jealous.
You must be feeding him straight cream! I can't believe those rolls! Love it! So, sounds like you're going to live in Vegas... bummer, we hoped it would be a bit closer.
OH MY GOSH! I just want to BITE him!!! When are you guys coming back down? Or shall I say "home"?
Love,
Shelley
Post a Comment