Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Going Incognito...

I'm making our family blog private. I will be sending out invitations to view it in the next few days. If I haven't emailed you in the past year or you've changed your email, or you just want to make sure you got on "THE LIST" email me. (Linky on the right). Thank you for your understanding and cooperation - you are the BEST!

10 comments:

Calley said...

You blog snob :) I kid, I kid. And I want to be on "the list". calley.soptich@gmail.com

Jessie said...

List me - tjwalker37@hotmail.com

sheila said...

YOu better put me on our list, or else. jus kiddin.

We too, will be making our blog private. I don't think I have your email address though. Make sure you send it our way.

here's ours puaneane@gmail.com

btw- I know exactly how you feel about dancing. I feel so old when it comes to dancing these days because I don't even know the latest moves or even songs. THis can't be happening. I've decided to get a workout video that has dancing in it.
I'll let you know how it goes.

Megan and Keli'i said...

Me too! I want on the list. megannaihe@hotmail.com. I have often thought about going private...maybe soon enough!

Carli said...

okay, you need to e mail me the details of the possible utah move, or call me. Carliann00@hotmail.com

The Gonzales 'Ohana said...

Please add me! shellgonzy@hotmail.com.

I tried going private on our blog a couple of months ago, but I had problems adding all my emails in. It kept saying there were errors. I got so frustrated that I gave up. If you figure it out, can you help me? I'd really like to go private without my family and friends having to put in a password or anything like that. :)

Leighann and Jamie said...

we'd love to stay in touch.
Leighannmarut@aol.com
Jmarutz@aol.com

Cam E. O. said...

oooh! oooh! pick me! pick me! dcorteezy@gmail.com

Adam & Leesha Wickern said...

We would love to be able to see how things are going in your family.

Nerissa said...

I think this is very smart! You can't ever be too careful!

nerissamcd@hotmail.com