Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Sunday

So much for the daily update! hahaha, who was I kiddding?! Speaking of kidding…

Makoa was being obnoxiously loud this morning while we were trying to listen to General Conference, and he kept saying (after making some loud, often rude, noise), “haha, that’s so funny!” I finally told him it wasn’t funny. He responded with, “Are you kidding me?” As if it was beyond his comprehension that it was even humanly possible for him not to be funny. Unfortunately for my argument, that was pretty funny.

Before I forget, I have to write  down what Makoa said on the plane ride…We had just gotten settled on our flight from LAX-LIH and I asked Makoa, “Where are we going now?”. He responded, “Um…. *thinking* Walmart? *pause* I don’t know!?!”

Oh yeah, another thing that happened this morning…

My mom was making creations with the plastic eggs and was being silly and put an orange half on her nose (kind of like a clown) and Makoa came running into the living room and came to a dead stop when he saw her and said, “What the?... HECK!”  We were laughing pretty hard.

Anyway! We had a simple Easter morning. Makoa found his Easter basket, and when we realized Ka’imi had zero interest in what we were doing, Makoa found his as well. It’s weird that only 2 of my siblings live at  home now.  Steph and Josh were good sports about basket hunting, and found them way to quickly. When did they get so old?!  I blinked and missed  it. Or, I-moved-to-Utah-and-got-married-and-had-two-kids -of-my-own and missed it.

Once General Conference was over, and it was “quiet/nap” time I decided to try something a little out of my comfort zone, but challenging nonetheless. I decided to test/develop my photography skills. It  was simple yet complex task. Here are my bests…4Apr 244-2watermarked 4Apr 162-2watermarked 4Apr 199-1watermarked

Fun stuff. I’ve gatta keep the fire burning from yesterday’s shoot!

I have a few pictures from this week that I need to weed through and share. Mostly of my boys… playing… like  they do…

No comments: