Thursday, March 29, 2012

We're Alive!

I'm going to go ahead and assume that most of you are friends with me in real life, or at least on Facebook, and know that we're just fine.

I'm not even going to think about catching up on the last almost 11 months. But here are some of the changes in 2011

May 5th, Ka'imi turned 3
May 7th, we had our third baby boy, Luke Ho'oikaika
June, Ty (my brother in law) moved out
December, we moved into a home (renting) and Malu (my other brother in law) moved out.

We're still living in American Fork, Utah (moved, but still in the same church ward). 

I will start from here on out. =)

2 comments:

Cam E. O. said...

YAY YAY YAY!!! I know you don't want to catch up, but can you still post your birth story? You have to give me hope that the 2nd time will be better than the first. :)

AnnaYoung said...

YEA!! What Cam said!! :) Also, hOly crap congrautlations on #4!! I can't wait for more updates! :D Woo hoo for blogging! :D