Cameron went golfing again in the morning. My sister, Megan came over and the boys helped her make leis for her graduating friends. When Cam got home, I took a quick nap. The little boys played in the pool, and Cam went to ride dirt bikes with his friend and my brother, Josh. Makoa and Ka'imi were in and out of the pool all day long! Too late, I put sunblock on them and this morning they are still toasty. It was an easy going afternoon. I read my book while the boys played and my sisters helped out.
I was feeling a little yucky and thought it was just pregnancy yucks, but by the time we all went to dinner I was really, really uncomfortable and had no appetite even though the food was delicious. We went to Olympic Cafe in Kapa'a to celebrate Stephanie's bday/Ikaika's too. It was good company and good food even though I couldn't figure out why I was feeling awful. For their birthdays we received 2 HUGE Hula Pies. There were 11 of us and we couldn't finish them! We got some Aloe Vera Gel for the boys' sunburns, got them to bed and then fell asleep pretty early.
I've been going to bed around 9pm every night and waking up by 6am. I sleep really well here. I'm not sure why exactly. The breeze? The sounds? The feel? The temperature? It's so easy for me to get out of bed in the mornings! I wish I felt like this back in Utah, but I just don't. It's so different! (Of course there are other things I love about Utah that I just can't find here, but I will always prefer the weather here!)
My sisters got some pictures yesterday, so I'll post them if/when I get them! =)
Here's the pictures!
![]() |
| Birthday Boy, Ikaika and Aunty Megan |
![]() |
| Birthday Girl, Stephanie |
![]() |
| Birthday Boy, Ka'imi (4) |



1 comment:
That pie is HUUUGE!! Looks yummy! :)
Post a Comment