Sunday, May 6, 2012

Camping and Girls Night

On Friday morning, Cameron and my brother, Josh, went golfing. They played 18 holes.

My sister, Megan, came down to hang out and the little boys got ready to go to the Father/Son camp out at Anini Beach. Cameron, Makoa, Ka'imi, Josh and my dad all went and had a good time. I hear they went crab hunting (first time for my boys, and they screamed like little girls anytime the crabs ran by their feet but were fascinated at the same time). I hear at one point someone (my dad, I think) was trying to get Makoa to hold a crab and Makoa really didn't want to and got pushed to the point that he yelled "I HATE CAMPING!" or something to that effect.

Which reminds me of when we were waiting for our 10pm flight at the Honolulu airport and Makoa was ridiculously tired and got pushed to the point that he yelled "I HATE HAWAII!". It made me laugh. Yes, traveling was rough, but needless to say he is loving Hawai'i!

Anyway, they boys ate s'mores and played on the beach and crab hunted and had a blast with the Grandpa. The next day they played more in the ocean as it was low tide it was that much more awesome. They saw a baby lobster, hermit crab and lots of different fish.

Well, while the boys were out camping, we girls had a night in baking creamy chicken taquitos, playing a card game ("Grouch") and we watched the latest episode of "Once Upon a Time".  It was nice to spend some time with my mom and sisters.

Edited to add: I had to record that Makoa also ate an opihi fresh off the rock. And jumped off the big rock at Queen's Bath two times!(it took a day for Cameron to admit they went without me!)




No comments: